Thursday, December 31, 2009

Funky HAT

Stephanie has a new hat.

It's a bit crazy, but when I saw my friend Elisa make some of these for her nieces and nephews in various colors, I had to make one for someone. Steph might even wear it a few times.

The colors are her favorites. (Except the yellow which I thought would make the other colors "pop", but in the end I wish I'd left out.)

I used wool Cascade 220 and only purchased one of the colors new for the project. I have such a stash of yarn, I could probably make another dozen of these in various colors without even venturing out of my warm house to the store.
FUN, Fundky, hat.

5 comments:

  1. Leave out the yellow?!?! You crazy! Too cute, love that it comes down over the ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the yellow DOES make it pop.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That had is darling. I actually really like the yellow in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is adorable... I LOVE it! It goes with Steph's fun and spunky personality too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wore that to the store the other day and got a few compliements on it =) thanks madre!

    ReplyDelete