Friday, January 8, 2010

Candid Pictures of the Team?

I don't understand food bloggers. I'm always in too much of a hurry to stop and take pictures.

Yesterday was no different, as I hurriedly fixed Michael's basketball team a large dish or two of pasta.
As they left the house 2 hours after I had started preparing, I said to The Hubby, "Hubby, I didn't even take one picture of those cute boys scarfing down the dinner in the 30 minutes they were here."

This looks about right.
The worst part is that I really didn't capture the team all participating together in dinner and jibing one another as they fueled up for their first league game which is today.
What a great group of young men. I will miss them next year.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I remember those days...Having the team over for the football dinners was fun, but boy, could they pack away the food!

    =)

    PS. Your pasta looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete