Friday, April 9, 2010

Mothers

My sister sent me this youtube about mothers. It made me cry, because I'm racing to that next stage of empty nest pretty quickly.

Oh, what am I saying, I would have cried about it years ago as well, and I'm sure I'll always tear up as I relish the memories of those days with all of us under one roof.
It is a bit long(7 minutes), and just an oration, but I really enjoyed it anyway.
So go to this site., if you have a few minutes. How should I have embedded it in my copy???? Suggestions???

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing I really needed that - my ordinary days have been rough lately and I needed to be reminded to enjoy them :) now my keyboard is soaked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, that is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one and I LOVE it. You could put it on your blog by just clicking "embed." Then you copy the code, go to your blog, click "new post," then click the html mode at the top of the post instead of "compose" and paste in the code.

    It's easy!

    =)

    ReplyDelete