Monday, March 19, 2012

Over the Top

Sometimes a party or event is done really well and I always appreciate the work that goes into these events.
Usually it is not a regular church meeting that is so well done, but when Jamie W is in charge, that all changes.
 She made chalk boards, curtains across the gym, cute paper purse details throughout the tables and serving areas,
 backlighting around much of the detail, flowers, circle fans in matching color waves, serving trays from photo frames,
 cake stands for center pieces, etc, etc, etc. It was decorated like a wedding ought be. Kinda crazy for a Relief Society birthday party, but very fun nonetheless. The food too was excellent.
I made a purse for a give away prize and it is pictured here. (I guess I wasn't given the color scheme.)
Anyhow, it was a fun night and the preparation kinda made it.
If I ever get asked to do a calling after she has done it, I think I'll have to turn it down. Hard act not to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looked so cute! And so what that the purse didn't match the color scheme! I love it anyway!

    ReplyDelete