Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sisterhood




So my new blog friend, and recipe idea person Lynn Queen of the Castle Recipes sent me this clever little award and now I think I'll pass it on to a couple people I've been keeping up with. It is for people who I think are a fun and inspiring example of good attitude and/or gratitude.

I am giving it to three great ladies who I have started stalking for uplifting messages and enjoyment.

First, Austin & Kathryn  , or Katz, who got me motivated to start writing this little "blogski" and is always upbeat and full of life in her own new blogs. Thankee!

Another post that is positive and well written is a fellow Grandma and church member Sue @  Sue's News, Views 'n Muse She is great at making me feel as if I know the people she highlights even if they lived in the 1800's.  Good job.

#3 on my list is Micci @ Micci & Jazz    My first cousin once-removed (cousin's daughter) is grateful for so many things and has a very clever way of putting things. I have cried and laughed out loud as I read about her life. Congrats on the new embryo.


Now here's what you do when you receive this.

1. Display this award on your blog.
2. Leave a comment to those you gave it to, letting them know they have it.
3. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
4. Pass it on to 10 or fewer bloggers who you think demonstrate great attitude and/or gratitude.

OR, you don't have to do anything but bask in the glow of knowing someone out there appreciates you.

Now, this linking and copying took me about an hour and a half, so I am a little brighter and becoming less frustrated as I finish and hopefully successfully post this. Thanks, Lynn.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the kind words and link! I'm really glad you visit and even ENJOY my blog. It doesn't get much better than that...blog-wise, at least. =)

    I think I'll choose option #2 and "bask in the glow" rather than doing all the linking and pasting for ten people of my own, but I did want to say how much I've been enjoying YOUR blog, too. It's fun finding out more about your family...and your talents. (I'm sure everyone in your ward has known about your creative prowess all along, but I am just blown away.) I still can't believe you made that christening gown...and now I'm picking up that you made your daughter's wedding gown, too.

    I am officially left speechless. (Which is good, because you were probably beginning to think this comment would never end.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much! I'm so glad that you found my blog and enjoy reading about our little lives. I am excited that we connected online and we can keep up with eachother's families this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VK, you did so great on the linking and copying! Wowzer. Very impressive :)

    ReplyDelete