Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thirty Years

Me and the HUBBY have been married for 30 years and are celebrating by taking a River Cruise up the Danube.  Looks like the weather is going to cooperate with us and we are in for a fun filled, beautiful vacation. 
Michael and Stephanie will hold down the fort with help from K, A, D, K.  Thanks guys!! (Water those thirsty, bright fushia baskets.)
We start in Budapest, Hungary and go to Bratislava, Vienna, Durnstein, Melk, Salzburg, and finally to Passau, Germany. 
I'm bringing along the best photographer I know and so my pictures are sure to be awesome.
I'll do show and tell when I return home in a couple of weeks. 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Have an awesome trip. Wow, it sounds like fun. Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so jealous! I hope you have a fantastic trip, and of course I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe and wonderful trip. It sounds perfect, and I can't wait to see the pics! (By the way, I mailed your book yesterday, so it is going to arrive while you're out of town.) Ah well...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you home yet? baby + teenager + at-home college student = me ready for you to be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Hon. What a way to cap 30 great years! You always make me better than I am. You're the best partner, friend, mate and eternal companion. You lighten up so many lives and are always the draw of the group. We acquired friends from around the globe on this trip all wanting us to come visit them. Where should we go next? Love, the Hubby!

    ReplyDelete