Friday, November 12, 2010

Birthday Tutu's

My DIL had the most adorable party for her oldest little 5 year old yesterday.  The previous few weeks were filled with plans and crafts that I also became a part of. We put these cute little tutu's together for the party favors.
Lots of different pinks that the birthday girl picked out. (I would probably avoid the very sparkly, glittery ones for this project in the future, as they don't tend to hang as nicely in the finished skirt, or gather as well in the making of the project.)

Then Kara also made these cute pom poms for a festive touch and we also made a banner for general birthday celebrations.
I still have a menagerie of different scrap booking papers at my house, even though I haven't scrap booked the old fashioned way for a couple years.
A fun time had by all.
Good job!

1 comment: