Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our Latest Graduate

I better hurry and post this most important family event before tomorrow, or else I will be wrong in my headline.
Yes, tomorrow our 1st granddaughter graduates from preschool...... but I digress.
Last weekend we watched our 2nd baby boy receive his MA. He was given his Masters Degree in Geography with an emphasis in G.I.S.
YAY David!!
Woo Hoo!
Good Job!
He has been able to accomplish this task while working at Men's Wearhouse and being married for 7 years and having 3 children during it all. Kinda crazy, but all done is all done.
Just look at his accomplishments!! Aren't they cute?!?
The proud parental units,
and supportive little brother participated in the festivities.
Nice hood in the Cal State colors.

Now, we are all praying for a specific job he has in mind.  They'd be lucky to get him.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to David. Pretty cool!

    And yes, I like the look of his accomplishments...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete