Monday, June 4, 2012

Kids Growing Up - Friends Turning 60

As I read my Stephanie's Facebook additions, I see how much she is growing into a woman. I can't believe how fast time has flown.
She turned 24 yesterday and had a fun time with many friends in the mountains of Utah.
We are all growing one year older and it seems like I'm watching the generations pass before me. I actually went to a friends 60th birthday last week and then another friend posted a great poem about her 60th birthday the next day. (You should read it, she really has a way with words.)
So here we are a bunch of middle aged adults on a scavenger hunt in Los Gatos.
Laurie planned it and Debbie and I helped put together and implement the hunt. We all went to Sarah's house after for a nice dinner. Happy Birthday to Carolyn.
And Happy Birthday to my 24 year old baby. You are a joy in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of birthdays! Thanks for mentioning (and linking to) mine...

    =D

    ReplyDelete